Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Thing # 2: Going Deeper.
I finally got into Blogging and liked it. It was good to reflect on how I used the Web 2.0 tools with my classes and I like the idea of sharing. I was so busy being an elective teacher this year that I really didn't get into looking at the blogs of others until after MILI was over. When I did go back and look at the blogs of others (a couple of weeks ago) I found them very informative. I think a group presentation at the end of MILI (sharing what we learned) would have been a great way to end the experience. I enjoyed presenting at the conference and listening to the other presentations as well. I didn't get into the RSS feeds, I have a hard time keeping up with just emails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment