Last week in my digital media classes we used some very cool web 2.0 tools. You can see my student's images on flickr using the tag: dmanwatin. Today in our MILI session I learned more about Creative Commons. I need to encourage my students you use Creative Commons and copy right their images because so many are beautiful and show that they understand photo composition guidelines.
2 comments:
Good idea to teach them about copyright. I bet it makes them more aware of rights of others. Had any of them heard of it before? Just curious. I would love you to link to the kids sites so it's really fast to get to them.
Wow, some of their pictures are amazing! Very cool to see ...
And yes, wouldn't it be powerful for them to understand that their pictures are AUTOMATICALLY copyrighted and that no one can use them without permission (except for fair use) UNLESS they add a Creative Commons license?
Post a Comment