Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm finally using web 2.0 sites with my digital media classes.
1.We have uploaded images to "picnik" and have enhanced using the tools at that site.
2. I created a group user login at "flickr" and my students are uploading the best 5 images that they took while on our field trip last fall. Flicker is very cool! We tagged our images so we could easily share them with others and with the click of a button we viewed them in a slide show! Great way to view the work of others.

2 comments:

Karen said...

This sounds like a great project! There are so many cool effects on Picnik, and Flickr 'teaches' so many web 2.O concepts such as tagging. Thanks for sharing!

D. W-R said...

I need to learn more about these tools as I have so much photography that I would like to share, especially my travel photos from Bangladesh. You have great ideas!